Backup and Migrate simplifies the task of backing up and restoring your Drupal database or copying your database from one Drupal site to another. It supports gzip, bzip and zip compression as well as automatic scheduled backups.
With Backup and Migrate you can dump some or all of your database tables to a file download or save to a file on the server, and to restore from an uploaded or previously saved database dump. You can chose which tables and what data to backup and cache data is excluded by default.
- Goto admin > content > backup_migrate.
- Select to: Download (Or Manual Backups Directory).
- Click to Backup now button.
- Goto admin > content > backup_migrate > restore.
- Upload file to restore.
- Click to Restore now button.
Please follow the links below for more advanced backup functions: